SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Caitlyn - BCHS Class of 2019

This was my second shoot with Caitlyn, and I'm so glad she wanted Fall photos, because she is absolutely gorgeous, such a perfect model to work with, and did I mention GORGEOUS?!?!

Meet Caitlyn: 

Nebraska Senior Photography

Best advice you've ever received - "Don't let the opinions of others determine your success."

Senior Picture Smoke Bomb

"I will never be ungrateful to those who have supported me throughout my life."

Fall Senior photo poses

Something random about yourself - "I love to do makeup."

Flower field senior photography

Favorite quote - "You're always one decision away from a totally different life."

Fall senior photos

What is your dream job? - "To work in a hospital to help others and either be a nurse or a radiologic technologist."

Senior Photo poses for girls

Something unique about yourself - "I'm an OCD freak and always cleaning."

Prom dress senior photo shoot with Kerri D Photography

Something that makes you happy - "I love being surrounded by family and friends."


Fall Senior Session with Kerri D Photography

Favorite part of your photo session with KDP - "I loved all of the locations Kerri chose. She is super talented and I enjoyed my session with her." 

Nebraska Senior Photo session with Kerri D Photography


Post a Comment