SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Brynn - BCHS Class of 2019

I absolutely love when clients invite me to new places for their photo sessions, especially when these places have special meaning to them. Visiting the Hamer house was no exception. I was so excited to hear that Brynn had a favorite swing she would like to include in her photos, ummm YES, totally my style! Brynn was so genuine and absolutely amazing to work with!

Meet Brynn:


Something that makes you happy - "My family & sitting on my porch swing."


Your dream job - "My dream job would definitely be to be on Dancing with the Stars, but I'm hoping to be a teacher."


Best advice you've ever received - "You don't have to be best friends with everybody, but you should be friendly to everyone."


Something random about yourself - "I named my navy blue Oldsmobile Roxy."


Something unique about yourself - "I am able to reread my favorite books over and over."

Favorite Quote - "In a world where you can be anything, be kind."


Your favorite part of your photo session with KDP - "Honestly the whole experience. Kerri and my Mom had a blast trying to make me laugh, overall it was just so fun."

Post a Comment