SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 12, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Makayla - BCHS Class of 2019


Makayla couldn't be any more stunning in these photos. I had the hardest time even picking my favorites to showcase. Good thing for sunsets, or I would have kept her modeling for hours. 

Meet Makayla:

Best advice you've ever received - "Don't let the opinions of others determine your success."


"I will never be ungrateful for my friends who made my high school career one to never forget!" 


"I like to sing in the shower."


Favorite quote - "Be somebody nobody thought you could be."


Dream job - "To work in a hospital and change lives. I would also like to do photography on the side!"

Your favorite part of your session with KDP - "How easy Kerri is to work with! She's simply the best!"

Post a Comment