SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Amber - Elkhorn Valley Class of 2019

A session with Amber is a photographer's dream come true! The photos say it all, her bubbly personality absolutely shines through. Top that off with a hairstyle from Jess at Salon 1 and the cutest outfits from Rose Grace Boutique and you get this amazingness!

Meet Amber: 

Dream job - "To have my own dance studio and be a professional ice cream taste tester."


Best advice you've ever received - "Don't let anyone dull your sparkle."

"I love going frogging with my Dad, I will never be able to fit more than 8 marshmallows in my mouth, and I write my own piano music."


Favorite quote - "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" - Dr. Seuss


Your favorite part of your session with KDP - "Getting to be myself and laughing with Kerri."

Post a Comment