SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 2, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Kenzi - NOHS Class of 2019


From hunting to heels, we had quite the variety of photos for Kenzi's session. She has such a contagious laugh....I kept catching myself with a big smile on my face when editing her photos. Thanks for all the laughter and joy you brought to this session Kenzi!

Meet Kenzi:

Dream job - Registered Nurse

Best advice you've ever received - "If something bad happens, forget about it and move on".


Favorite Quote - Hakuna Matata


Something random about yourself - "I had a traumatic brain injury."


Something that makes you happy - "Being around my boyfriend."


Something unique about yourself - "I work as a CNA."


Your favorite part about your session with KDP - "How she had so many unique ideas and made every minute of the session count."

Post a Comment