SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Cora - BCHS Class of 2019

Cora is my first KDP Senior model rep for the class of 2019. She is absolutely gorgeous and her personality shines as bright as her smile! 

Clothing by: Rose Grace Boutique 
Hair by: Jessica Reiley of Salon 1

 Meet Cora: 



Best advice you've ever received... "To have fun, put God first, love yourself, and fall in love with life."



"I LOVE watching YouTube videos, whether it's makeup or conspiracies."


Favorite quote... "I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life."


"I like to think of myself as a very good whistler."

    

Something that makes you happy... "Sitting around reminiscing about days when we were little."


 Your favorite part of your photo session with KDP... "I really enjoyed the scenery and backgrounds that were chosen!"


Post a Comment