SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Maisey - BCHS Class of 2019

I'm still so giddy about the amazing model, accessories, and locations in this session. Maisey has the most bubbly and kind personality and we shared lots of laughs together. She stole my heart when she wanted pictures with her VW!!! ✌💛 Love your style girl!

Meet Maisey: 


Best advice you've ever received - "Follow your heart and do what you think is right."


Your dream job - "I'm not 100% sure yet, but I would love to do something involving theater." 


"I will never go a day without eating chocolate."


Your favorite quote - "If I ever let my head down, it will just be to admire my shoes." Marilyn Monroe


Something unique about yourself - "I actually enjoy doing math, only if it involves numbers. I can solve for x, but if there's shapes involved, no thanks."


Something that makes you happy - "Sad music (seems weird, I know)."


Something random about yourself - "I get weird gut feelings sometimes and they end up happening. I think I'm some kind of psychic."


Your favorite part of your session with KDP - "I loved the atmosphere! I felt so comfortable around Kerri, and she's so nice!"





Post a Comment