SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Prauner Family

I know I sound like a broken record, but it's time to play catch up on my session previews again. These photos are 6 MONTHS old! I'm constantly trying to step up my social media presence, but mommin' ain't easy and other priorities seem to sneak up on me. 

Soooo, since I just took Huxley's 1 year old photos, I figured I'd better get his 6 month photos out into the world. 

I look forward to the Prauner family sessions every time! These little boys are absolutely adorable and I get to pull out all the crazy sounds and dances to keep them smiling. I tell my clients all the time that I need to start sharing some behind the scenes videos of my sessions, because I have to look like the biggest DORK on the planet, but hey it makes them smile :) 


Post a Comment