SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Senior Spotlight - Caden - BCHS Class of 2019

I love shooting in new locations, so it was a nice change of scenery shooting Caden's senior session and showcasing his love of golf and wrestling. Being able to capture memories of activities people are so passionate about is so rewarding. 

Meet Caden: 

What is your dream job? - "Working as an aerospace engineer."


Best advice you've ever received - "Always work hard because you can't wait for things to happen, you have to go out and make them happen through hard work and dedication."


I will never - "Cut off all my hair again."


Favorite quote - "I hate to lose more than I love to win."


Something that makes you happy - "Practicing, playing, and competing in sports with my friends and teammates." 


Your favorite part of your session with KDP - "Photographing the wrestling pictures with the lights off." 

Post a Comment